Question About Photo Quality

Question About Photo Quality


When I pull up my digital pictures sometime I get a partial picture or a blank grey picture. Why?

Answer:


Without seeing an example along with the EXIF Information (Information on the settings of the camera that is stored in a digital photo file it is really impossible for me to tell what might be the cause of your problem.
However, your symptoms of a partial or blank grey picture sound more like a mechanical issue with your camera than it does with the digital file itself. Possibly the shutter is not opening correctly or is sticking. I would suggest that you take your camera to a local camera shop and let them look at it. This type of issue is not usually something that can be easily or accurately diagnosed with online communication.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment