Question on Using Manual Mode

Question on Using Manual Mode

Question on Using Manual Mode

Can you explain to me why , when I take a photo indoors on auto ... all OK , but when I use manual mode and copy the settings exactly it comes out yellowish as if not enough light is getting in? Shouldn't it look the same?

Answer:

Without seeing examples of pictures it is hard to say exactly what might be causing the issue you describe but it sounds like a White Balance issue.
When you say you are using the same settings in manual mode I am assuming you are referring to Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO. If all three of these are the same as a picture taken in automatic mode then the exposure of both pictures should be the same. However if your camera is also in a manual white balance mode instead of an automatic white balance mode then it is possible the tone of you image would be different depending on the white balance setting you have selected in the manual mode and the one the camera automatically selects.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment