What has the impact of photography been on the world of paintings?

What has the impact of photography been on the world of paintings?

What has the impact of photography been on the world of paintings?

I am doing a research paper on the impact photography has had on painting. Do you have any suggestions on where I might find some information, magazine, articles, books etc.
Also what about 3D cameras? Are they worth the hype and price?
Thank You very much

Answer:

In response to your first question asking for some good research sources for your paper...I am sorry but I really am not aware of any books or magazines that deal with that subject specifically. However one resource that you might check out is www.archive.org which is good resource for a variety of subjects.
As to your second question about 3D cameras and if they are worth the hype and price...Because 3D cameras are a relatively new technology I personally do not think they are worth spending much if any extra money on at this point. But then I should qualify my answer by saying that I am not really a big fan of 3D movies either. While 3D still cameras are kind of cool and kind of have that "wow" factor I just don't see the practicality of them at this point in time. A big reason for that is that I still take pictures with the goal of making prints out of them, which kind of limits the usefulness of the 3D aspect.
As 3D technology continues to improve my thoughts might change but it really depends on what a person plans on doing with the pictures they take. For example if you have a 3D TV and like playing your pictures back on your TV then you might enjoy the 3D technology more than I would. With many newer cameras starting to come out with 3D technology built in and those cameras are often competitively priced with non 3D models I don't see pricing being that much of an issue.
Of course when you move into the realm of 3D video then I see that having much more potential and I would consider paying a little more for a 3D video camera as long as it could also take 2D video, but for still photography it would not factor into my choosing a camera at all.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment