I am looking for software to use to create a customized team and individual photos for sports teams...are there any you would recommend?

I am looking for software to use to create a customized team and individual photos for sports teams...are there any you would recommend?

I am looking for software to use to create a customized team and individual photos for sports teams...are there any you would recommend?

Hi I run a small football club and I want to take the team photos myself, but I still want them to look good, with all the players’ names and our club logo on it. So I was wondering if you knew of any good software that I could use to create them. As I have been looking online but nothing has what I am looking for.

Answer:

Thanks for your question. There are several options for software that can be used to create nice looking backgrounds for sports team photos, trading cards, etc.
One option is a photo editing software program such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, or Paintshop Pro Photo X3. With this type of software, you can create a template that includes the background, logo image, text boxes for players name, number, team and/or league name. Using Photoshop or a similar photo editing program gives you almost unlimited control over how your team photos look, but it can be a time-consuming task to set up the initial template.
One alternative to building your own Photoshop Templates would be to purchase a set of templates from one of the many template design companies on the internet. When I first started out doing sports photography I purchased a set of templates from Artistic Action and received many compliments on the posters, sports cards and team and individual photos that I created using them. Of course, you need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements or a photo editing program that allows you to edit.PSD files in order to make these work and the templates themselves are an added cost.
Later on, I discovered a great and easy to use layout program called "FotoFusion". It is designed for photographers who want a high quality, easy to use photo layout or collage building application. After using the Artistic Action templates listed above for several years I started to design my own templates much like you would like to be able to do using the FotoFusion software. I find this software very versatile and very easy to use to create and modify templates for team and individual sports photos. You can color coordinate the background, add text and logos, etc. all very easily. Once you have your basic template designed, which does not normally take that long, it becomes a simple matter to drop the photo in and have a highly customizable and good looking team photo. While FotoFusion is designed specifically for digital scrapbooking and wedding album creation it is a very easy to use and versatile layout program that can be used for creating all types of photo compositions, collages, etc.
If you are interested in trying out this program you can download a trial version at FotoFusion Download
Clicking on the link above will start the program downloading.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment