Is it worth it to buy Canon EOS 70D?

Is it worth it to buy Canon EOS 70D?

Is it worth it to buy Canon EOS 70D?

Hello there! I'm a new student in photography and as of now, I'm currently using a Fujifilm S1800 compact camera for my assignment. Is it worth it to buy a Canon EOS 70D? I'm a bit confused about what to buy. Thanks

Answer:

The answer to your question really is one only you can answer. First of all how serious are you about photography and what is your purpose in studying it?
Certainly, if you hope of becoming a professional photographer or simply really love photography investing in a good quality DSLR like the Canon EOS 70D and some lenses to go along with it would be a worthwhile investment. Personally, I would not want to be without a DSLR myself, but if you just do photography as a hobby then today's non-DSLR cameras are capable of taking very high-quality pictures and many people can get buy without the extra features and image quality, as well as an extra expense, of owning a DSLR. In fact, some people would be much better suited, in my opinion, to a high-quality super zoom camera or something similar. Again it is a personal preference as to which type of camera you like and what you plan on using it for.
For more information, you can check out my page on choosing the right type of camera.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment