Sony DSC-HX100V V Nikon P500

Sony DSC-HX100V V Nikon P500


Sony DSC-HX100V V Nikon P500

Please give me some advice regarding the Sony DSC-HX100V versus the Nikon P500.
Which camera I should buy?

Answer:

Thanks for your question. As you are aware both cameras are similar in features and specifications and both come from well known camera companies.
Since I have already covered this question for another visitor here: Which is the Better Camera, the Nikon P500 or the Sony HX100V? I will not repeat all my reasoning but if I were recommending one of these cameras over the other it would be the Sony DSC-HX100V. The Sony is my personal choice of the two cameras, however I really recommend you carefully research and check out both cameras to see which one you like the best.
The bottom line is that they are both good cameras and choosing the right one comes down to personal preference.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment