How to Turn Off The Preview Image on a Sony HX100V?

How to Turn Off The Preview Image on a Sony HX100V?


I have a Sony DSCHX100V and I want to be able to turn off the preview image in-camera. How do I disable it?

Answer:

Bob, there is no way to actually disable the preview feature on that camera. However here are a couple of workarounds that might help.
1. Is to shoot in burst mode. That will allow you to capture a number of images quickly.
2. Press the shutter half-way down immediately. That should cancel the preview and refocus the camera.
I hope these tips help.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment