Lens protection for my camera

Lens protection for my camera

Lens protection for my camera

Can you recommend a "filter" for protecting my Panasonic DMC-FZ150 lens? I just want protection; I'm not really looking for any filter effects. I'm having a heck of a time trying to find this. If you think it's best to get a filter, what do you suggest?
Thanks so much :)

Answer:

Your DMC-FZ150 has the ability to add a 52mm filter to it. The lens has built-in threads allowing you to screw on a standard 52mm filter. This is a great feature on a superzoom camera as not all models have that type of ability.
If you are looking to add a filter just for lens protection then you should go with a UV Filter. That type of filter is an easy way to add some protection to your lens without having a major impact on your image or producing any special effects.
Panasonic makes several accessories for your DMC-FZ150 lens. They have a 1.7x teleconverter, a close-up lens, a 3 stop neutral density filter, a circular polarizing filter and even a special multi-coated filter designed for lens protection. For your needs, I would recommend you check out their DMW-LMC52 Multi-coated filter. It should be just what you are looking for.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment