Can we get “Bokeh” pictures from point and shoot camera, such as a Sony DSC-HX100v?

Can we get “Bokeh” pictures from the point and shoot camera, such as a Sony DSC-HX100v?


Can we get “Bokeh” pictures from the point and shoot camera, such as a Sony DSC-HX100v?

Answer:

Yes with proper technique and the right settings you can obtain a pleasing “Bokeh” effect with a Sony DSC-HX100v or similar camera.
For some examples of “bokeh” produced by a similar camera, the Sony DSC-HX1V, check out my webpage on "Bokeh". On that page, you will see some examples of the type of bokeh that these cameras can produce as well as an in-depth discussion of the best techniques to produce a pleasing bokeh effect.
While it is possible to get pictures with pleasing bokeh using a camera such as the Sony DSC-HX100v, a DSLR with a fast telephoto lens is still the best way to obtain great bokeh in your pictures.
Share on Google Plus

About papixelhub

Hi there, I’m Prem Amrit ! I’m an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant from Patna, India. I founded my own digital agency, where I help SMBs leverage social media, SEO, and content marketing to grow their traffic and generate qualified leads for their business. I started Papixelhub in 2019 as a side project to document all the strategies, tools, and tactics that I was using to grow my small agency. The goal was simple: to arm other solopreneurs with all the right information they needed to launch a successful business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment